- -1 Tbsp lime juice
- -2 Tbsp orange juice
- -3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- -2 cups watermelon
- -1 avocado, seeded, diced into 1/2" pieces
- -12 oz jumbo lump crab meat
- -1 radish, thinly sliced on a mandolin
- -1 cup yellow pear tomatoes or grape tomatoes, halved
- -2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1. Whisk the lime and orange juice in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in the olive oil and season well with salt and pepper.
- 2. Add the watermelon, avocado, crab, tomatoes, radish, and cilantro to a large bowl. Drizzle with the citrus dressing and lightly toss. Divide among 4 plates and enjoy.
- Please note that crab is high in sodium. It's okay to have in moderation but don't eat too much of it and keep your portion size small.
Health Benefits of Avocado
Health Benefits of Watermelon
Health Benefits of Crab