- -1 large head cauliflower, cut into small florets, core removed
- -2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- -½ Tbsp curry powder
- -1 tsp turmeric
- -2 Tbsp roasted cashews, roughly chopped
- -2 Tbsp currants or golden raisins
- -2 Tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. In a large bowl, toss cauliflower with 2 Tbsp olive oil, cumin, turmeric, and salt and pepper to taste. Lay on a sheet tray and roast for 20-30 minutes until slightly charred.
- 2. Transfer the cauliflower to a large serving bowl. Sprinkle with the cashews, raisins, and cilantro and serve.
Health Benefits of Turmeric